It takes more than great products to drive sales in today’s challenging economic environment. Acquiring and retaining customers is essential for business success and great customer service is the driving-force that differentiates one business from another. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) helps businesses attract and retain customers, and deliver an exceptional customer experience every time.
Award winning Sage CRM manages every aspect of your customer interactions, provides powerful insight into the performance of your business and your staff, and drives user productivity. Sage CRM v7 will revolutionise how you manage your business and your employees manage their day.
Sage CRM links together your Sales, Marketing and Customer Care departments within one system, giving your business a single view of your customers, prospects and suppliers.
It’s easy to use and quick to deploy, so you can immediately start to build stronger relationships with existing customers, target new customers more effectively and drive your sales revenues.
It can be tailored to match your individual business needs and help you streamline your internal processes. There’s also an on-demand version of Sage CRM available.
- Unify your sales, marketing and customer care functions This makes it easier for everyone to work together and share critical information.
- Sales Force Automation Improve sales performance with sales automation tools that help sales professionals find and retrieve vital information quickly and easily.
- Marketing Automation Target the right customers, at the right time with a suitable message and put your marketing resources to their best use.
- Customer Service Automation Resolve customer issues more quickly and efficiently by providing customer service professionals with user-friendly tools to organise, communicate, and solve customer questions more easily.
- Designed to run in a web browser Allowing your users access to vital customer information any time and from anywhere. Easily customise the software to meet your business requirements.