Sage 50 is the UK’s most popular small business accounting solution and is recommended by over 90% of accountants. It is the perfect solution for businesses requiring a powerful accounting system which will accommodate their increasingly complex business requirements.
Sage 50 Accounts 2011
As your business grows you need more from your business software.
For established businesses, Sage 50 Accounts 2011 is easy to use financial software, that will help you keep your , cash flow healthy, and keep you in control of your finances – leaving you to focus on your customers and grow your business.
From invoicing your customers, paying suppliers, to managing your VAT returns and year-end accounts, it’s designed to help you manage your finances and your business.
- Cash flow See how much you’re making, what’s due, what payments you need to make and what’s already been banked
- VAT returns Fully accredited by HM Revenue & Customs so you can prepare and submit VAT returns online
- Customers and suppliers Match your customer and supplier info to quotes, invoices and communications, including details of deposits, discounts and credit
- SagePay Work with SagePay to transfer card payment details to your accounts instantly and promote speedy payments
- Reports From an instant overview to the detailed facts and figures that help you understand your business
- Flat rate VAT Set up and manage businesses on both invoice and cash-based flat-rate VAT schemes. Calculate the savings or losses to your business of flat-rate compared to standard VAT.
- Charities Manage your reporting by fund, produce Profit and Loss and Balance sheets without the need to export data.
- Web store integration Integrate your web store with your accounts. Using Sage Pay you can create new customers and products, sales invoices and receipts. Payments are downloaded automatically from your web store, saving you time.
- Bank reconciliation All the details you need are now on one printable screen. Complete customer and supplier receipts and refund without leaving the bank reconciliation to save you time.
- Sage 50 Accounts Plus 2011 Sage 50 Accounts Plus 2011 features all of the benefits of Sage 50 Accounts 2011 with additional tools to help you control your stock, manage individual projects and create custom pricing for different customers. It helps you manage everything from cash flow and VAT returns (including online) to year-end accounts, customers and suppliers while offering advanced reporting and budget management.